Power of Words Series: Process
Process is defined as progress, advance, proceeding, a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result or growth of, and a series of actions or operations.
The process is necessary to achieve the next level of any result. The world itself operates naturally through various processes: cyclical, seasonal, human growth (mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually). However, if these processes are ever interrupted changes will continue to occur, but will not achieve the desired result. Processes can be interrupted by many different things that may or may not be a result of the decisions that we make. Traumatic things can happen in your childhood that impact and interrupt the natural growth process, most of the time disturbing the mental and emotional development processes. I identify this interrupted process as “arrested development”. Sometimes people are literally stuck emotionally at the age when the trauma occurred. Other interruptions in processes occur by a decision that we make most of the time based on our emotions.
There are processes on jobs, in education, when you are trying to reach goals. There are some points that are native to every process regardless of the subject matter. Here are some key points that we need to be aware of:
- You must be submitted and committed to the process. You must yield to the process and come into agreement with it fully. You also must devote yourself in complete dedication to the process.
- You cannot fight the process if you are going to go to the next level.
- You must be open to learning lessons during the process. You cannot go into a process being a “know it all” and try to skip steps during the process because you think you know it already. Your learning curve maybe steep, you must be prepared.
- You will make mistakes during the process. Just because you have made mistakes does not mean that you exit the process (it does not mean you are not qualified for the next level). Capitalize on the mistake by noticing the changes you can make for next time. (Check out this audio for more discussion on the Process.) Process Continues…Part 1
- You will go through a stripping in the process (an old paradigm, negative attitudes, lose friends, etc.).
- You will go through pain and pressure in the process, but don’t just go through it, grow through it.
- You must revisit your WHY! It will keep you committed to the process, help you endure to the end and propel you to the next level. (Check out this audio for more discussion on the Process.)Process Continues Part 2
If we cannot handle going through the process properly with patience, it will show in the lack of advancement and ultimately forfeiting our destined place. We must become masters in allowing the process to take place, without rushing and moving ahead prematurely. When we move ahead prematurely and not allow the process to come to full maturity we end up with a defective result or missing the mark completely.
I am an over-comer who is absolutely passionate about helping people to overcome and Soar Beyond the Limits in business and life! If you struggle with finishing what you started and quitting during the process, I am a person who has stayed committed to the process in many different stages of life; living the life of finisher. Schedule your Complimentary 30 minute assessment TODAY! Transcending Horizons Enterprises NOW offers Life Strategy Coaching Programs and Sessions to help you Soar Beyond the Limits in business and life to live the Abundant Life!
P.O.W. Series 10/20